QUALITY and ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION aren’t just words, they are our future.
We understand the existing quality, environment and energy management system as a management task and commitment for the board of management and for all our employees. Our actions are governed by the fulfilment of the corporate policies.
With our quality, environment and energy policies we pursue a systematic continuous improvement process. With our active corporate policies we render a significant contribution towards ensuring the future of our location.
The yardsticks for our quality, environment and energy policies are the:
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 (since 1994 according to quality norm)
- VDA 6.44 (since 2003; German association of automobile industry)
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 (since October 2005 according to environmental management norm)
- DIN EN ISO 50001:2011 (since May 2012 according to energy management norm) and
- further legal, official and technical requirements in connection with them.
These regulations are transformed into an integrated management system specifically for our processes and form the basis for all our decisions and operative processes, internally and externally.